Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Decisions 2008

Congrats to Hilary Clinton, she carried this state by a 10% margin. I suspect she knew how important the rural vote could be, we certainly saw a lot of the Clinton family; from Hilary to President Clinton to Chelsea. They brought an excitement to our area that hasn't been seen for a long time. Their volunteers called me at least once a day, and definitely twice on election day. The last of those calls at around 6 p.m. to make sure I had gone to the polls.

Voter turn out was over the top, a wonderful thing to see, especially for a primary. She has an uphill battle until the convention and I realize she is in a do or die situation, needing to do well in Indiana and N. Carolina.

I wish them both well. I think an Obama and Clinton ticket, not necessarily in that order, could win.

We shall see.

No comments: